After a bit of a lay off I’m limbering up my phalanges for another year of posting and I thought I’d kick in to it with a bit of an RD Facebook Page Year In Review.
Reading over the status updates from last year has renewed my appreciation for my ‘likers’. I don’t have thousands but the few I do have are rippers. Thanks for your support. I hope I have repaid the favour. I will do my best to pay you back again in 2012.
I’ve chosen three Facebook ‘happenings’ that impacted on me in a significant way. The following top three status updates for 2011 have been chosen because they changed me. In order from the third most significant to the most significant status update I can tell you that they changed me as follows:
3. I got to see myself in a new light and understand that I’m multidimensional
2. I grew to appreciate fashion and how my dress sense impacts on those around me
1. I revealed myself in such a way that I have shattered any sense of shame I might have once had. I am now a free man.
*Top 3 Facebook Status Updates From 2011*
3. Changing My Mafia-Style Profile Pic:
After some encouragement from the Facebook crew I dusted off the old photo albums and went right back into my seedy past to find a more suitable ‘Dad’ photo. Here’s the subsequent post I put up a few days later –
2. Reservoir Dad Gets A Make Over
The advice I received was overwhelmingly positive and helpful. And so I had my first makeover and posted the results on the website the next morning…
You can read the full post here.
1. The Cyberspace Striptease
Join The Reservoir Dad Facebook Page to be a part of the frivolities!