Below is a poorly updated list of speaking engagements, TV and radio appearences, and published articles.
For related enquiries feel free to contact me direclty by sending an email to email@example.com and we can chat back and forth and see if it'll work or not.
And a friendly hello email, just for the hell of it, is always welcome and appreciated.
Sign up here for my weekly newsletter.
My blogging has given me a unique opportunity to bring my message to larger audiences. I have appeared on TV, the radio, have done presentations and written for online publications. I can say that all of it has been a thrill. Here are some of my more noteworthy engagements.
TV and Radio
- Mornings Channel 9 - Is Being A Stay At Home Mum A Job? - 4 March 2014
- ABC Radio Queensland 10 April 2013 – ‘The Rise Of The Daddy Blogger’
- TV Today Tonight Channel 7 – April 2013
- TV The Circle Channel 10 – July 2010
- TV The Circle Channel 10 – July 2011
- Radio National Life Matters – ‘The Mentally Sexy Dad 25 June 2010’
- Radio National Life Matters – ‘2010 Mentally Sexy Dad Finalists 30 Sept 2010’
- TV Today Channel 9 – June 2010
- Reservoir Dad the book - Published by Random House Australia - 1 July 2014. Purchase ebook and hard copy.
- Preston Leader - Stay At Home Dad To Headline Festival - 8 March 2014
- Daily Mail - Blogger Shares Tips On Achieving Gender Equality 26 February 2014
- Preston Leader - Home Dad Blogger Blitzes Cyberspace - 21 May 2013
- Money Magazine - How To Make Money Online - November 2013
- Sunday Life Magazine – Dads On The Line 7 April 2013
- Get It Magazine - Dad's Army - August 2012
- The Age Newspaper - You're The Best Dad 5 Sept 2010
- Nurture Magazine - Dads At Home - August 2010
- Preston Leader - Sexy's A State Of Mind - 19 May 2010
- Preston Leader - Plug In Vacuum And Turn On Wife - 10, Feb 2010
- The Herald-Sun More Dads Happy To Stay Home With The Kids 13 Jul 2013
- Mother & Baby Magazine – 'Man About The House' Feb/March 2011
- ABC The Drum – Women Must Step Back So That Men Can Step Up 1 March 2011
- The Hoopla – Oversharing Daddy Blogger Or...? April 10 2013
- The Hoopla – Teaching My Sons About Sex March 1 2013
- The Hoopla – My Below Average Sex Life February 5 2013
- The Hoopla – We're Dreaming Of A Man's Christmas December 14, 2012
- MamaMia – Dealing With The Loss Of A Child A Man's Perspective 5 July 2011
- Good Men Project – Live Vasectomy – Reservoir Dad Keeps It Above The Neck 16 Jan 2012
- Digital Parents Conference 2012 – My Blog My Story
- Digital Parents Conference 2013 – 'Hail The Daddy Bloggers' Panel
- Digital Parents Conference 2013 – 'Dealing With Trolls And Hate Mail' (Moderator)
- Australian Breastfeeding Association Conference 2010 – 'Can Breastfeeding Women Have It All' Panelist
- Blog & Logo Design: Joe Schatz aka Doogle Design
- Web Fonts: Header/Menu MavenProRegular, Body Trebuchet MS
- CMS: Joomla 2.5, Zoo CCK